ESP32 Design Integration by Amarula
What is ESP32?
ESP32 is a series of low-cost, low-power system on a chip microcontrollers with integrated Wi-Fi and dual-mode Bluetooth. The ESP32 series employs a Tensilica Xtensa LX6 microprocessor in both dual-core and single-core variations and includes in-built antenna switches, RF balun, power amplifier, low-noise receive amplifier, filters, and power-management modules. ESP32 is created and developed by Espressif Systems, a Shanghai-based Chinese company, and is manufactured by TSMC using their 40 nm process. It is a successor to the ESP8266 microcontroller.
Why Use ESP32?
The ESP32 comes in may form-factors, from chip-set to multiple Module versions with varying levels of features.
What we particularly like about the ESP32 family is the low-cost, ultra-low power solution that can be utilized in our customer projects to bring down cost and increase IoT compatibility.
Amarula has gained a lot of experience in PCB Design for ESP32 based projects. Our partner, Amarula Solutions are expert in providing the Software that will run not only as the Operating System on the ESP32 itself (such as FreeRTOS), but also the Cloud Back-End requirements and Mobile Applications often required to complement the customers complete system.
As with any Design that utilizes RF devices, we can assist you with integrating the ESP32 into your products. Get in touch today, and we will be happy to discuss your requirements.
The following are key areas that Amarula Electronics can provide assistance:
- Research and Development
- Analog and Digital circuit design and simulation
- PCB design (Multi-layer, HDI, blind and buried vias, controlled impedance)
- Design for EMC/FCC and other compliance requirements
- Embedded systems design
- Mobile systems design
- Single board computer design (SBC)
- System on module design (SOM)
- IoT (Internet of Things) product design
- Smart electronic devices
- PCB assembly and prototyping (PCBA)
- Consulting / fault finding / reverse engineering
- Embedded firmware development (In-house and via our partners, Amarula Solutions)
- 3D CAD design
- 3D prototyping and printing
- CE/FCC testing (Pre-compliance testing in-house)
BROWSE OUR PORTFOLIO
Call us: +44 (0)1656 86 3333