Hardware Engineer Profile
Amarula Electronics is looking for an experienced Electronic Hardware Designer who can join our team.
We are working for multi-national companies on projects in Medical, Telecommunications, Banking, Security areas and hardware related projects.
We are working on innovating technology and are involved in cutting-edge devices. We work in a collaborative group and looking forward to having you on board.
For more information have a look at our website www.amarula-
Amarula Electronics provides tailored Hardware solutions to our customers. The following list provides an insight into the type of projects potential candidates will be expected to understand and develop.
- Medical Sensor devices – Such as Alcohol Measurement
- Solar Power Charging
- Point of Sale Systems
- Embedded Devices – Running Linux/Android
- IOT / Wearable designs
Key Skills – Hardware:
- Schematic Design (Preferably using OrCAD suite)
- Multi-Layer PCB Design (Preferably using OrCAD suite)
- PCB SKILLS: High Density, Controlled Impedance, Length Matching, Differential Pair understandings.
- Wireless Technologies: Wifi/Bluetooth/GSM/GPS
- Design for EMC
- Good ability for fault-finding
- Understand how to work with test equipment, such as Oscilloscopes/Analyzers etc…
Key Skills – Firmware:
Ability to program basic micro-controller functionality for board bring up with the following:
- iMX Family
- Microchip Pic Family
- Atmel AVR Family
- STM32 Family
- ARM Cortex M3/M4